Tuesday 9 April 2013

Tekken Tag 2 Heihachi Guide


By on 3:58 pm




One of my favorite games is Tekken. For those who don't know, Tekken is a fighting game produced by NAMCO games. The latest installment is known as Tekken Tag Tournament 2. In my opinion it is the best fighting game around. It can get a bit technical at times though, and this is where getting a hold of solid tutorials can be crucial to mastering the game. Below you will find a video done by TheMainMan showing how to master Heihachi Mishima. The main man is one of the best mishima players I've seen and the tutorial is certainly the best I've come across. Please support his efforts by rating and subscribing to his channel( I've done so already).


About Frank Cern

I have been involved with technology for many years and I love to blog about the newest tech related issues.